The postpartum period is a joyous, exciting and taxing time of life.
Allow me to support your family in your home during this precious time, known as the “fourth trimester”
*the first 12 weeks after the birth of a new baby (or babies)
My goal is to empower & educate you as you build confidence as parents.
As your postpartum doula, I provide
- Non-judgmental support and companionship for the mother, partner and family
- Evidence-based research on topics such as:
- Infant feeding, sleep behavior & soothing
- Coping skills for new parents
- Emotional & physical recovery from birth
- Breastfeeding support, including pumping & bottle-feeding
- Assistance with all aspects of newborn care
- Nurturing guidance through transition into family life
- Assistance with baby wearing
- Referrals to local resources when appropriate
- Household support, including meal preparation, organization, & light tidying
My support includes care of the entire family & household.
I provide education on newborn care techniques while assisting with adequate rest and nourishment.
* Twin Specialist!
I look forward to connecting with you and your family!
Email me — AlyssaHelpingHand@gmail.com
Call / Text me — (530) 214-9098
Learn more about the Tahoe Truckee Birth Collective
For more information about doulas, please visit http://www.DONA.org